Thursday, August 14, 2008

Health Care

Though this is a knitting blog, I need to write about health care today.

I'm awake. I have been sleeping or ignoring, or just plain lazing. Lazy, lazy thinking has been my way when it comes to health care. I'm not saying I believe other countries have a perfect system, but I am saying that America needs a different imperfect system, one not driven by profit for shareholders, which motivates denial of ....health care.

I just joined a Barack Obama group on line, not because his plan is exactly what I think needs to happen, but because his site's Sicko group is where pertinent events are being tracked. If you would like to know more information, I am offering my humble help; I'll welcome you to join me in beginning to read the documents we need to read to decide what kind of people we are.

1 comment:

kimberly said...

Go girl! You are so correct.