Thursday, March 13, 2008

Reclaiming our Daughters

I am loving this book.

Also, I learned that Frogging is called such because you "Rip It, Rip It, Rip It." I read that in the "Knitting Answer Book". I think that is what it is called. Anyone agree with this explanation? Disagree?

I have 22 books out from the Library, most of them, knitting books. I had 'enough' of them prior to yesterday, when I picked up 5 more. Joy is her class rep for the Boulder Water Festival, and her meeting was at the Library, and who can resist bringing free knitting books home, even if for a short stay?

I also flipped through back issues of Knitter's Magazine, and didn't find much that grabbed me. Oh well, now I know.

On the other hand, I want to knit every single item in this book.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Oooh I have Classic Knits and I love it. The photography is really fantastic too!

Hopelovepeace said...

Yeah, I'm ordering this one, as cheap-o as I am.